Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gamble "US"

In the evenings,
when my girls wanna know how bad could guys possibly be.
I tell em how u fucked up!
In the nights,
 when they talk about the coldest relationships..
I talk about us!

Oh God… why did u have to do what u did?
Why did u have to act fucked up like a drunken bitch?
Why did u gamble “us” ?
I hope it was worth the fun
Cuz now “us” is gone away
I tried so hard 2 make it stay
I *wanted* it to stay….
But its gone now …

I was so sick of ur games…
Ur “we r done” “lets start over”
Ur  mind rolling up n down, back n forth
Like a fuckin rollercoaster.
U never made up ur mind.
N I m afraid its too late nw , to even apologize



Plus u could never handle me in distress 
or my craziness
and i wanted a man, 
and u were man too less.

Well, I hope she was fun!
4 whom u gambled “us”.
Cuz I cried all April nights last year
When u had left me alone here
I missed u so bad, it hurt
And I had my temptations
And I had my luck
But never for anything did I gamble "us"

I wont mind if you Call me a million times on my fone
And when I don’t pick up
U come  and  honk that horn
Stand in rain Under my windowpane
And Go down on ur knees and look forlorn.

I wont mind if u write me a beautiful poem
And act cute , crazy and become loyal
And maybe a lot lot more than *enough*
Cuz baby u gambled “us”

I don’t hate u… but u should know I cant like u now.
Lest I am 4 beers down.


4 comments:

  1. i like the name and the whole poem....so nicely written...:( from one line to the last.....each line has more than a story

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. Well written.. Fictional I'm guessing.. is it
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete