Friday, February 3, 2012

You'll make me Lonesome when You go!



Go from me effortlessly, Walk away and get on the flight,
I don’t blame you, I never planned for this either,
I wish I could take this back too,
Yet I shall shed a tear or two,
I know I should not, and I know I still will,
You enter my mind daily, when I wake up,
and then when I sleep , I find you.
And my day is filled with things that look, talk or act like you.

I have been preparing myself for this goodbye,
And it seems harder with every practice,
You will take a part of me as u walk out the 6th night,
And I just hope that part comes back to me.

You made my January happy, February hell,
I didn’t win heaven with you, but who could tell
that I got to know of some sweet bunny behaviours,
And I am gonna miss you so much, it already hurts.
How will I drink and dance over the free drinks?
When I would fear breaking down any minute?
And almost every club has seen you,
And I have seen you in every club,
You should not have met me,
You should not have been this selfish.

Something, somewhere will remind me of you,
A “Hey There” or dips in the road,
Someone of your sun sign, a bunny or a bunny smile,
or when I tremble in my bed feeling cold,
a “tk” or when someone would make those mouth movements like you do,
you are leaving a void in my heart for this city,
and to come to think of it, I was so better off when you hadn’t met me,
I hate you just as much as I like you,
You are like a villain in disguise,
And go travel the world, take it’s glorious bite,
They don’t teach to hold on and I mastered the art of letting go,
Although my eyes tell a different lie!
They say you cause your own pain,
And you are betrayed by your own self half of the times!

I know this is just Reverse Psychology, and its very annoying
To be the only one to be hit by stupidity so hard,
And I promise I will be fine in awhile, as time will spread open its arms,
I shall forget you and not dream of you coming back, and if that’s a lie
Then I never wrote these poems and u always possessed a heart!

And then one day, I shall dream of you, your image so clear,
And once again, for some seconds, It will be like you are here!
And the people who meet you there,
Pray! Tell them that I want them to know how blessed are they!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure no.. and who are you? write your name as you leave a comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lot like love. I think you make a match with him. He sounds nice and you sound like you are definitely in love. He sounds like he'll come back for you
    - I want to read your work. I like your work too
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah its all here.. on this blog.. If you have one (Twitter/blog), I would love to follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting!! search me on fb by dis vry name..my email id: crazydaisy1989@gmail.com
    i cud nt trace u on fb!

    ReplyDelete