Saturday, April 2, 2011

Perfect Storm


One.  He is very pretty.
Two. He is very tall.
Three. He is very sweet. I am too cold.
Four. It’s a Perfect Storm.

Holding hands don’t take too long to be replaced by clenched fists,
Liking gets replaced by hating, and that becomes the new habit.
Why is it that when one loves, the other wins?
And when one trusts, the other sins?

And I don’t wanna waste my time for I am afraid we might end the same way
for some reason or the other I cancel his plans but he is sweet 2 ask again
I don’t know why he is so sweet and nice to me
When there would be many easily wooed by his beauty

I am sure there would be many girls who he likes
And even more who want him
He is the type for whom chics sneak out at midnights
and aren’t scared to meet him in alleys that are haunted

There r somethings I wish wud always stay
Like, that night, which is still fresh in my memory
Have played it over and over again
but it still cant get enough of me!


like a rose 2 its thorn, every night has its dawn
bliss will follow us if we hit a Perfect Storm!

1 comment: