Friday, March 12, 2010

Two thousand problems with You

Full Moon staring through the wild dark blue
I'm doing good, only my arms have missed you
It's going great, really, I have managed a few crushes
Another week, am sure it would be a few touches!

Sometimes I wanna wear that black dress
sit next to you with my head on your chest
Sometimes I wanna thank your dog
who avoided what we did & snored

I'm tormenting my hots for U & my emotions
to see if I can survive when u make me fall hard
It's an experiment, like throwing blood in the Oceans
to bring up and trap the hungry sharks

So what broke my heart?

I think the guy u r is not u,
or who I knew

Dont all Women have the same problem?
of saying "You have changed",
too many times a day?

You would want the bed and turn off the lights
& i'ld rather wanna sit here- long after midnight

& the best sleep. still, was the one in your arms
& waking up 2 wish we still had a few hours 2 dawn
But now I have stopped telling you when i dream of u
cuz I know u didnt dream of me, i dreamt of you!

1 comment: