Monday, August 6, 2012

Better in time :)

I never watched your movie, but I guess I do agree with the quote,
And today completes 6 months of you having gone,
Oh! I missed you for this long.
And I cant somehow seem to forget you,
But don’t blame me that I didn’t try to!
But I couldn’t find anyone as close as nice as you,
Hah! U wont blame me for that, would u?
Like, you said “You cant ever find a substitute for me.
Well, guess I am learning that u weren’t joking.

I know comparisons are thieves of joy,
and I shouldn't sit alone and compare,
But you packed away the joy in your suitcase,
And I stood there praying with all my heart,
That u would just turn around and bring them back.
I know u are with someone else now,
I would never try to reach you,
But I miss you, I miss you every second,
I miss you when someone calls me dear
And I smile cuz It reminds me how I hated being called that before
And so you used to keep on calling me that.
And No one else notices how I frame my sentences with "So",
It makes me smile and a pensive feeling comes over me.
I wanna tell you how much u mean to me,
How much you did, and ur vanishing away without explanation
Did kill huge respect I had for you,
and I am sure what you did, gave me an easier, less hurtful life. 
It was the way you did it that hurt.
And u had shown feebleness of character in doing so, just like the others.
Or maybe I just judged u wrong, you were one of "the others".
How absurd this long interval of time did not banish
My agitation and hurt into distance n indistinctness.
But it did that, for you, in a change of a date.
I had too strong a regard for u to be wholly estranged,
But, for you, forgetting was too easy
To wake up next to somebody
And decide to cut off with me completely
If u never knew, u meant a lot to me.
Im not sure if I loved you
But this hurts a lot like love
So, this big world did swallow u in, eh?
Every now and then something reminds me what I ought to forget,
And it agitates those feelings I have been wishing death.
For u should know, how hopeless my case is
I have a folder with ur name on it
In my mail box and an album in my Facebook.
But human brain is full of too much pride,
I will never reach u until I die,
I am sure time will heal the pain,
Even if time can not erase.
And one day talking about u will not make me weak,
And, without being about to break down, I would be able to complete.

And on a lighter note, at least our union wasn't as fruitless as I see,
You brought "Meh" in dictionary, I brought "Crappy". :D

No comments:

Post a Comment