Friday, April 18, 2014

Undo It



And again, I got drunk and again, I missed you,
And again, wondered if you miss me too.
(A thousand times on repeat)
I know you don't and I don't know what sucks more
That I do or that you don't?

It rained tonight, I thought of you;
I skip all these love songs cuz they remind me of you.
You turned me into an asshole but still you are all I would choose,
All I like, all I hate, got your name meaning the world to me,
I hate emotions cuz they made me a servant to you.
I hate drinking cuz it reminds me of falling in love with you;
vulnerable and weak.
I, So many times, plan to change my damn number,
But then what would that do?
You know you were the world to me.
The universe and the orbit.

The most good-looking guy was a faded colour to me,
If they compared him with your crazy eyes .
Your hands were God to me, no where was heaven but in your arms,
You chose differently, and wanted to smell a different perfume.
Now you are worse than a stranger and Idk if I wanna hug you and tell you what you mean to me,
or step on you with my heels,
All I know is you were my heaven and you chose differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment