Thursday, May 29, 2014

Not Me!



Remember the time when you were so in love,
And not me..?
Those late night stupid drunk calls, or care-yelling at me cuz you found a new bruise on me,
Or when you could not even type properly
Cuz I had again pissed you out of my repulsion of too much stability?
And nomatter what you did or I did, it wasn’t enough,
Cuz one of us played our relationship like a dirty football on a rainy muddy field,
And it was Not me!
And you wanted to say the precious “I love you”
But not me,
And you began saying it like you meant it, then scrubbed it till it had no meaning.
You were you or someone else, but I still liked him better,
And I was so busy being Queen bee, cuz you would let me to!
Not cuz I wanted to.
I was sure of the presence of your arms even if I would hurt you..
Now look who is winning the Mean Girls tag!
Not me.
I had you right where I liked it.. in my Inbox, In my mailbox, in my head, in my heart,
And when I would get my head together, I would drive to you;
And we would kiss like it’s 2am, like we have been drinking, all night, hard supply of booze,
When really it would be 12 in the afternoon.
Could you find those violent delights somewhere else, babe?
 Could you really want to rely on someone like I did to you?
Well, not me.

You know when you get tired of running into wrong women, and learning different names,
You know when your heart gives up new rules, new games, and new ways of fucking women’s brain,
Be sure of one thing, you could always come back to one person…

Not me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment