Monday, May 9, 2011

Guy who knows too less~!

(This isnt for anyone.... thus, its not nicely written... like i wrote what I know one goes through when their lover is out of town... but I am not going through any such pangs at the moment... So its not pretty attractive. :) )

Everyone seems to know, u r the guy who knows too less
Would u ever know I hate the date,day and minute u left
And the night is a world in darkness without you
It’s a stupid lonesome night with a blurred view
Without you, The moon is also just a yellow dot in the sky
I have been through this, but I doubt if this time I can survive!
U shouldn’t have gone, each night asks me where u are
And so does our Moon, and so do these stars
And when these drinks make me weak
U r not even close around to hold me
And When radios/clubs play romantic tracks
Do u even know I cry wishing.. next minute u’ld come back
And Gods will send and waste their black clouds and rain
Cuz u wont be here to see them, all this burning May
Ill miss u if im drowning in ocean or if burning in fire
And if any second I say I don’t, then I’m a liar
And i dance in a club, too memory-drunk
every next move i make kills my every next pulse
These nights miss you when I sit here lonely
They know too much, you know too less
And that kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment