Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Love-cocktail


So I take two minutes to get attached 
- thats my favourite mistake -To the wrong guy, preferably!
I don’t care how less we are matched
But I sit and think about him, too much, too long and too quickly!
I think a lot of Romantics go through this drama-tale
Of being a victim of Reverse Psychology
And we give them to sip on our Love-Cocktail
While they r running in our minds, incessantly.

Well! Talk about getting freakingly mushy =)
I have pictured his tall countenance smiling at me
Of the time when he stood there and heavens poured their love-rain-breeze
Disguising Cupid’s arrows on arrow-proof him and vulnerable Me.
And he spoke to the guy and I could not pull my eyes off his beauty
All the time, just wondering if its humanly possible to look so cute n sexy
And he is ignorant enough or modest much to say he looks ordinary
Or have all the world’s mirrors been lying to him for years continuously?
And I am helpless sitting here wondering
How can I be any less than a hopeless I am already
This love-cocktail is so serious and annoying.. Its crazy
I want this to pass.. and its not ready to leave me.
Its not love, that I am sure of.. maybe wrong attachment for now
Cant stop thinking.. and I wonder what is this stupid obsession all about?
and i am the girl who will one day lead the World
cant be wallowing in all this, cant be broken or hurt...
It’s not something serious, yet it acts like it is.. well maybe its just a phase
Or maybe it’s a game of finding who is better suited to taste that Love-cocktail.

1 comment:

  1. Fernando Lama is not worth the pain. He is deceiving. Watch out.
    Run. Away.

    ReplyDelete