Friday, April 22, 2011

Wonder-struck


The night was young and the moon was bright
There you were, with those sparkling eyes
And I loved the sound when you said my name
I hope u & I aren’t Epilogue, but a promising Preface

Cuz You are my wonder and U dance pretty well !
N u got me wonder-struck, I hope this never ends
All that time, I hardly wondered if u r in love with someone else..
Cuz I was more caught up in seeing you everywhere I went

And the night ended like a midnight dream
Avoidin all those hiccups it went swift as a cream
We bid goodbye, and I wonder if you will ever know
that I have been smiling, blushing all my way home

I like how everything, No matter how repulsive, that u do
At the end of it all, Makes me wanna think of  you
So please don’t be or have someone crazy in love with you
Please don’t have someone wonder-struck waiting for you


2 comments: