Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lay here & Kiss Tonight!


Someone who would have been last to understand
Always happened to be my man
& I just wanna sit under the sheet of Moon
In a garden in its full bloom
or in a night that's dark and snowy
and a 1000 snowflakes sit with u when u feel lonely
we can lay there, just you and me..


Promise me U kill mine & I'll kill ur blues
Cmon in, Last along with me like my tattoos
I know u r no different from them
But y is it so hard to be a man?
Man enough to not rush things?
Man enough to not ever cheat?
Man enough to not leave my arms empty?
Man enough to sweep me off my feet?
Show me a sky that’s about to rain
That would take away all my pain
And I would stand with you, there
Never wanting that sky to clear
Show me an ocean that’s not treacherous
One that doesnot rise on emotions of one of us
We have this world, the Moon
and we have the time
Forget the room you booked
Lets just lay here and kiss tonight !

3 comments: