Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Less than A month!



So what type am I? The one that stays happy 2 have atleast met someone I actually like..
Or get teary-eyed 4 he leaves in no-time!
Cuz truth is I sit here, teary-eyed, with, like, a lump stuck in my throat,
I know I should not behave this way,
But I wish it was in my control.

I know u think I am transparent but I don’t know if u could picture
That I behaved weirdly when u spoke about u moving to Connecticut in TC, last night
and that I Couldn't answer properly or close, to your questions
Cause I knew that then I might break down n begin to cry

After so long, I finally started 2 see colours on my wall that was painted grey,
I don’t know if You came in as the light in the tunnel or the headlights of a train,
But I for sure know that the next time I go to Urban Pind, I will miss you.
Same with TC, same with BRT, Same with Sirroco.

I know I m rushing up, I should fear gettin burnt,
But without u the city would be so dull and cold n
I don’t mind being like fireworks,
just a little more attractive dancing closer to heaven,
But I also know There’s enough electricity in this town to even notice fireworks!

U r winning and tormenting my emotions,
like making people hit brick cases in the dark,
like throwing blood in the Oceans,
to bring up and trap the hungry sharks..

So I saw the fittest body in you,
A bunny smile and the cutest eyes too,
The best shoulder muscles were seen in ur arms,
Sneaking out & wishing we still had a few hours 2 dawn,
But now I have stopped telling you when i dream of u,
cuz I know u didnt dream of me, i dreamt of you!

And like a vulture, u will fly from this place,
away from this building u sit at and even away,
n fly to the next building n away from me,
then away 2 da next town, 2 da river, then fly over da sea.
might think about you in an elevator, or when i sneak out at 1 am,
or when i get drunk or i hear ur name or when da night is cold and it rains.


I would want u 2 also think of me, n I got a  reason!!
cuz all ur other girls wont write u poems ;)
So when ur goin through the list of ur present girls,
think of me when u notice one less person!

2 comments:

  1. The one that stays happy 2 have atleast met someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang on to him. he sounds true. don't just let him go, maybe you can visit him in Connecticut
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete