Sunday, November 20, 2011

When will I get the answers?



When will I write him a poem?
When will I bake him a cake?
When will our emotions run in tandem?
When will I start smiling again?
When will his arms become my heaven?
When will "I'm ready" begin?
When will I find "that" Someone?
When will everything "fall in place"?
When will I start to believe in Love?
When will I have my share of happy days?
And what if I meet that "someone" this winter?
Will I fall just as hard and happily again?
And what if I find out my feelings r not completely over?
What am I supposed to then?
Maybe I am being too cynical right now!
But when is this cynicism supposed to end?
Maybe my Mr Right is somewhere around the corner..
But what if I remain too hurt to entertain?

3 comments:

  1. maybe feelings are in tandem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will I write him a poem? Now? Now? Now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell him girl, write him a poem, bake him a cake and do all that you can now. I agree " maybe feelings are in tandem!"
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete