Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lake Night

It was a hot night, Moon shone and the wind blew,
You wore a white tee, looking much younger than you ever looked,
You took me to a Cafe & pulled out a chair for me, 
&  we sat down to have drinks with a lake-facing view so pretty.

We sat, talking about everything,
My work, your work, my country, your country,
You behaved like you possess the whole Cafe's decency.
Who would have thought the night would see you kissing me.

You know you are from another time,
You dress up like us but u act so nice,
Like you always message in the morning,
After every night we meet,
And You ride ur bike in a way that I forget to breathe,
N You compliment things I can't believe,
& pick me up like I'm as light as a leaf
Technically sweeping me off my feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment