Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Roots..



Your eyes twinkle like there are hundred Suns in it,
And you wear a happy smile that changes everything,
And you jerk your head and ask “How you doing?”
When everyone else is drinking,
And I thought Yeah he is kinda good-looking.

You have the stupidest taste in movies,
The kinda "Comedy" to which I'ld have to fake a smile,
and that makes you so cute and my friends ask me-
"D'you like him?" and I effortlessly lie.

I was stuck on him and my crazy friend was obsessing over you,
I doted on your happy vibes and you thought I was cute,
You speak words like “totes”
 that I just wanna write down,
I thought U were extremely hot,
cuz you pulled my hair when we kissed on your couch.

But Everytime I drove to your place was like driving past his,
& Every word you say, sounds just like him
I thought I could be using you!
With everything else, you were an Apple addict
But I thought you might be a little different too,
And then you went ahead and acted like a dick,
And I was sure I had to be losing you.
  
I was right there waiting in the backroads that night,
and I saw your Suns fade, which once shone too bright.

1 comment: