Monday, February 25, 2013

Delirious with Apathy


While you ran marathons, snow-slid with someone else,
I lie here waiting for my phone to notify me of your texts, 
Lately I wonder why I gave u the confidence to move on
Why I gave you the pleasure to belong to someone yet make me yours.

And you might think I found another, or hate you for what you did,
But honestly I don't blame you more than I blame myself,
For liking you more than you did,
And you walking away just showed me you never were as special as I pictured u in my head.

And I hate-talk to you when I'm sober and mush-talk to you when I'm drunk,
You don't get my deal or why m I vomitting such hurtful words,
And you don't get me, cuz you never did..
I'm just too in like with you to see you with another chic..

That I can't even sweet-text to u on the phone,
But u don't get it, like what makes me so mad,
That's just what makes me hate you more..
I've been lonely since you've been gone
To her arms, to her heart... N now that's where u belong.
But guess what, I liked u too much to attend ur funeral with tearful eyes,
Cuz u made me cry more than my share, while u r alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment