Monday, November 18, 2013

Two Months Notice



I wake up every morning feeling it might be the last time we kiss,
the real last time for our doubtful last times, 
the last time you possess powers in this,
the last time I am certain of your incessant texts, 
the last time I get to lay my head on your chest. 
the last time I wake up from your dream to your arms,
the last time I hand you the powers which cost my heart,
But I know there will never be a last time, cuz we always fall back,
after some months full of pangs of missing, we resume from where we'd left,
The feelings we breathe aren't the feelings easily altered,
with passing hours, weeks of grief or distance of lands and water
Cuz the raptures your presence gifts is bigger than the tears of your absence,
and I know no matter what goes wrong, I will take you back in a second. (maybe more)
and thank God for that.

And I don’t know what makes me blinded to the faults in you,
And if you wanna walk away, you know I'll never stop you,
I'll not be on my knees; But I’ll hide your running shoes.
If you banish me, banish me from walking away from you,
And if you ever want to cheat, cheat on forgetting about me.
I hope you never have to look back in life, And if you do, look back at me,
when we fuck up and you move on, cuz we are not perfect and this isnt a movie.

I want you to know you are my gravity & I’ll be sick everyday if you were the cure,
Your demons play well with mine, and your angels complete my jigsaw amour.
you are your name on me with permanent marker, that no remover can remove,
The easiest thing to do, currently, is to fall in love with you,
You are my passion subject, attraction magnet, 
You make sense to the cheesy movie scenes; cuz I believe you have the ocean-eyes,
made of b'ful colours that look prettier when you drown in them each time.

I know my cryptic mind makes you do a lot of running,
And when you have made up your mind that you’ve had enough of this,
I hope you give me two months notice to win you back again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment