Friday, January 3, 2014

Ordinary Love


The cold wind doesn’t freeze me anymore 
when you are walking next to me,
I am not scared of your frozen heart cuz it’s not locked, 
sometimes you hand me the key,
So much symmetry lost already, so much time blinked away,
But we were never meant for Ordinary love baby,
Our kind of love doesn’t foment - to just exist.

I have expressed my luck to have met you, 20 times or more,
And sat alone to realize it by myself, tenfold.
Now I see you in the Moon, meet you in the saccharine love songs,
Your turbulent patterns in our nest leave ruffled hair and embraced bones,
the drizzle of our fire leave beautiful scars on my soul.
The talk we have, I, unwearyingly, repeat it to people,
And crack your stupid dry jokes and imagine your stupid giggle,
And now my frequent dreams bring you around with your composed countenance;
and now the sleeplessness is You,
Like when your strong untangled morals get too overwhelming for my own good,
And make me sketch, in words, the outlines of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment