Thursday, January 30, 2014

Coffins of Dead Loves



When I was little I craved for a feeling that could not be described
Like a colour that cant be explained;
A man that cant be sought out
A moral not easily attained.
I thought Life was easy, and I know it is;
But I believed in humanity and wrongfully yet, I believed in humans,
I saved the left over emotions, after a lost love’s departure, in a box in my heart..
Over the years, there was no room for another love to be placed
Love didn’t live here, numerous coffins of dead loves were there,
The former lovers didn’t return to take these memories back
Or these remainder of feelings that were banished to be practiced.
Now I know they didn’t need them just as much as I didn’t.

I decided to drown these boxes, they were only demons in my heart,
They were eating me from within and putting an end to any new start,
They gave me violet bruise of a fever or two, or scarlet of cynical fury,
They made my brown eyes blue and my emotions gray- empty,
Now I remember to forget about these boxes everyday,
and my demons have one less toy to play with and Its not me in their chains,
I am at calm with myself, not enamored of the worldly ways of right and wrong.
Not putting up with a moral-less man or his lecherous thoughts,
Just because I have been brought up in a world
where a woman should have a man’s arm,
That arm is not for me, That arm is too impure for my soul
I know better than the world; for it will only leave stains of dirt on my heart,
Now I am feeling white followed by soft sunrise yellow
Turquoise and magenta of Rainbows.

3 comments:

  1. No man is worth crying for. Seek happiness and contentment within.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look for reasonableDressVenus Pumps from authorised DressVenus Sale on-line Store right now with quick Shipping, shield Payment & impressive Support Services

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn this is nice! Brings out a lot of emotion, it does!

    ReplyDelete