Monday, August 30, 2010

Dear Luce!



Dear Luce,
I stand here, wiping my tears
Without which my survival is a Question Mark!
I stand here with my fulfilled fear
To never get a broken heart!!

They say, girlfriends get diamond necklaces
Yes! He never gave me one!!
But does that prove I was a mere fun?
I cant remember him tellin me he is mine!
Anymore than I can remember when I first learnt 2 tell time
But his fingers did magic 2 me
Wouldnot be “this” his love?
Rather  AGAIN my stupidity?
Yeah! I have his pic – but not one together
 N yeah when it rained last night
We did not walk back under the same umbrella
No! I dunno if he owns a vehicle
Never was I taken 4 a ride in 1
No! I cant recognize his handwritin too
For he never wrote me a love note

So many questions put him wrong
But my heart yells loud
Nothing from him but a baby in my womb
What do U think I do now, to live on??

No comments:

Post a Comment