Monday, August 30, 2010

Mirror in the dark

You say U love Me,& I stay quiet
I stare at U, This time I wont fight
I know It has hurt U, but think about  the times U have hurt HER???
She could have lost faith in God, Well! u wont even remember.

I know u r shocked 4 I loved u always
N now I look so over that phase
But then I have good memory
N I don’t need 2 b reminded of how she used 2 b!

How she killed dose endless sleepless nights
With the moon n her tears
I don’t need to be reminded that some nights
Even the moon did not turn up!!

But now  I know u love me, n r completely besotted by me
But WHAT DO I DO???
I got fuckin good memory of HER!
Cuz I have seen her talkin 2 the Moon
Livin her life like a dumb abandoned dog

I have seen her SO close –
That I could count the unlimited red nerves in her eyes
I have observed her so much that I knew
She could break down every moment u walked by

I have seen her jaw muscles trying
2smile when someone taunted of u
I have seen how bad she wished
to get u or get over u

N now u say u fuckin like me like no one would do
But my goddamn memory kicks my ass when I think of u
Cuz I have seen her sittin all alone
Wondering - has the moon “too” gone??

I have seen her so much- sometimes with tears , sometimes with wishes
N I have seen u , callous always taking her for granted
N then u temme u have changed
N u love me with ur heart in ur hand
But do u notice Its too late for u 2 come back

I maybe dat sad girl in pain
But I am not da same!
I m his, n things arenot what we once had
But did we even have anything ?
Except for those damned cold night memories!!

N I will walk off cuz I wanna b able 2 face the mirror
When I stand infronta it not 2day but    …. some years later.




No comments:

Post a Comment