Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Little Big Issues

so do i owe u, 4 all dose damned emotions i felt or shits i realized? 
like knowin what xactly a song meant wid "i cant breathe 2night"
or when someone said they r scared of how they would get thru
or when people felt they had done shits they wanted 2 undo.


Now I know y U didnot understand
when I explained what all i felt
when I felt u had cheated
when I heard U were abt 2 go
when I knew U believed it
when I said there was nothing more



Dont u think I would like to forgive u?
Cuz I know, how bad I wanna be with u!
But how 2 forget that girl? who drowned all da nights
cuddled in da corner of her bed, sleepless n blind
cuz there was just too much water in her eyes
2 c what u were doing or 2 even realize



All da feelings she felt :
,ofcourse u cant even name them,
she was scared of da dark
she had a broken heart



she felt huge loss of self-respect
sense of despair n loneliness
apathy 2wards everything else n loss of appetite
not listening to songs cuz every song made her cry


wish 2 call or text u, constantly
hoping it was u everytime her phone would ring
being hurt n depressed massively
thnkin how u myt meet her next n wot she wud say n rehearsing



Then U say, "Isnot Love about forgiveness??"
Uh! Love, 4giving is easy, 4getting aint!
U ask me 2 reminisce our happiness
but boy there were none U gave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment