Monday, August 30, 2010

Love Note

HELLO  PEOPLE, I AM GONNA NARRATE U A LETTER
A LETTER KEPT SECRETELY N SWEETLY BY A GIRL
A LOVE STINKING PAGE BY A BETRAYER
FOR HIS SO-CALLED LOVE!!

Listen girl, I am starting off
Wish me luck n have patience on
Don’t give that killin smile please
I cant afford 2 skip heartbeats

M I dead n if I not
Then how come is a fairy around?
M I God n if not
Then how come is a Goddess been found?

A falling star n I make a wish
To touch u feel u again on my lips
A full moon n I give a cry
How perfect would it be to have u by my side

Moon can c and so can da stars
But y has God sent u so far?
That u cant even c me, my pain, my life
N cant even imagine how I survive

Cold winds hiss – n u r missed
A bird sings – n u r missed

Moon can c and so can da stars
But then u like to be as cold as u r
Look at me, 4 me n 4get urself for a while
N maybe then u will know how difficult it is 2 live my life

My mind can flip – my life might drip
I have become crazy – love-sick
I have changed myself – all for u
How can u say that’s not enough for 2 do

Moon can c and so can da stars
Wish u were anyone – wish I had da powers
But u r nt,  u r a stone – but how can u be!
Cuz I am a stone – u have always told me!

U cant understand n I cant defend
I have no powers – tis over, its time to end
All I have r my words
N I love u like a man man, girl

Moon can c and so can da stars…
SORRY PEOPLE THE LETTER FROM HERE WAS TORN APART
LOST IN JUNGLE, GOT WET IN THE MIST
UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE IT-
 2 ADD ANOTHER 1 ON DA BETRAYER’S LIST!

SO HERE IT GOES  .. “Moon can c n so can da stars
Thank God u r too far
2 c my face, expressions, my smile
N 2 b able 2 make out that I am lying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment