Sunday, October 16, 2011

Could You Never Come Now


Maybe I have more Mr Wrongs in my destiny than the one Mr Right,
We could have met, we should have met
But we didn’t.. and its crazy, then again its fine!
Maybe I walked past him on a sidewalk
Maybe just saw past his smiles
Maybe just ignored him when we must have collided
Maybe got disgusted to see his hero-fights

I waited too long for him to walk in and sweep me off my feet
Tried to find him in every somebodies
Tubs of ice cream could not cheer me up
How I deleted the number but it didnot work
On my Aquarian-ness, blamed it
Been over-upset for losing a stupid git
Now all I am left with is strong faith in doubt
And all World has is one less happy Romantic around
I am going back to ashes, to rise someday ..maybe!
I am hoping  to remain  Polar cold for another century
Best way to not get ur heart broken
Is to pretend u don’t have one
And the best is to not love and lose
Than to love and someone else he would choose
Now I am going back 3 years.. I am wiping off all my tears
I will wallow in ignorance
I am going back to happiness
I have looked for you in everyone
In everyone, I almost saw you
I don’t know why u fled that soon
Don’t know if I held on too long
or u wanted to let go too soon
so I am done looking around for you
cuz right now I feel like a fool
I am as cold as an Ice Box
And now don’t come around calling my phone
I wasn’t that strong to have waited this long,
and u tested my patience, so I am moving on
I know u would come in when I will b alone
In some form or another, for a week or a month
But I don’t need you anymore
If all you are is a heartache on my door.
Go knock at someone’s who is weak
I am not stupid enough to wait for an asshole!
Maybe I missed you in the guys I hurt
Maybe I missed you in the guys I loved
Maybe I missed you
Maybe you missed me
Maybe we rnt just meant to be
I digress, its over, this never-ending fruitless journey.
So dont come around. I wont be here
I am going back 3 years.

5 comments:

  1. Best way to not get ur heart broken
    Is to pretend u don’t have one. NICE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's come now.. Has he not?
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hold to the good man you have or at least try :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't do anything, or I would have.

    ReplyDelete