Friday, October 28, 2011

I can do better.


And I never thought I would miss you
Not this soon.
I got to confess, I didn’t like you as much as you did.
And I feared I might be the bad guy here,
Cuz I have never met someone as nice as you in21 years.
And I didn’t want to do you wrong
That’s like doing what I always hated on.
I got to admit, No one has got me flowers, let alone Roses.
No one texts me incessantly, infact they play like
they dont even know where there phone is.
But the more I talk to any other guy
Even the guy that I liked before you walked in
I realize how beautiful your soul is
And how u r not even 2% full of shit.
The way you talk, the things you say,
Have got me believing in “good” + “guys” again.
I want to trust you, without any doubts,
With no cynicism about you, without any frowns.
I wanna be with you, Without having to stalk you.
And instead you say “you can keep my password
that way, you can check my Inbox too!”
You put my pic up on your blackberry,
You say you wanna make me meet your mummy,
although yes then she would say "first start earning your dollars" :P
and the way you said "dont think about me, just think about us"
Just the kinda things you say make me wanna smile,
Like “I will be the best 8th grade anyone can ever have”
And how u said “inshallah u will ace the interview easily”
Till you heard that means I would have to go out of the country
And then you were like, now you will hate me
But I don’t want you to go baby
And the way you demand  “I miss you, why don’t you miss me?”
And your cute instant rhymes “don’t say ‘Maybe’, say ‘Yes Baby’”
I have not got everything this effortlessly and this soon
I don’t think I can do better, after you.

3 comments: