Monday, October 24, 2011

Drinks in a mixture..


Too many bottles and types of beers,
And I ask 'em to get some more,
I had my some glasses of whiskey,
Didn't count 'em, that's how I go.
Too many pretty boys at this party,
But I could have done with less pretty ones too,
I mean, after all this alcohol in my tummy,
I think I can sweet-talk to any bloody body even you.
I have been coming here a lot lately,
I know everyone here and rest I would tonight,
I still don't remember the names they told me,
And with all my deliriousness, it shouldn't be a surprise.
No offence to 'em, but they are all male-bitches and bastards,
Not even one good guy here around,
And I have mercilessly lowered my standards,
And still no one fits the ground.
I got 400+ male-friends on facebook,
200 live in my city,
But none good enough to trust that he would just talk to you,
if you go to his home after party.
Their hearts are enormously ugly,
That the average ugly looks pretty,
Its funny now how they want a different woman every week,
And then sit down together and talk about girls being slutty.
I am so drunk right now I might tell one of 'em where he stands,
So drunk right now that I might instead stand with him and not say a word of crap,
So bloody drunk that I can let him smell my hair,
So fucking drunk to be sweet to someone I swore I would never look at.
I wonder how fucked drunk is his girl,
Who has no issues with him fucking around,
With her being on the same floor, same club,
And despite this, they would still ignorantly go to his house.
I don't the fuck know where World lost 'em morals,
All I cam ask for is God to light 'em,
I am sure he has helped the dirtiest,
I ramble on, I have had just so fucking much to drink,
I kiss a girl, always wanted to, one tick on my to-do list.
She thinks I am hot, she is hot too,
But I prefer tall, sexy, skinny chics,
So this one won't do.
But it was just for fun, no repeat, atleast m not planning to.
I feel so dizzy, I think I will go to the loo,
I don't remember when I last got this drunk,
Oh! Then I know it was with you.


I trek the Himalayas in my heels & sit upstairs,
Cradle my head in my hands, they got me a bottle n I can't even thank,
I have had a lot of slices of lime, 3 or maybe I managed the fourth,
I had them all in a go, I am sure they didn't have more.
I have been here for soo long,
I just need to get home,
And its funny how he doesn't come around,
Chivalry is dead, now courstey's out of town,
I mean I don't even want him to,
But I would have, if I were in his shoes,
And I am sure he did see me fucking holding my head,
But then I am too nice to expect nice from the bad,
I walk till the car with my heels off,
And I cried all the way home.
Reminiscing unintentionally about the last time when I got this drunk with you,
How you held my hair up and told me its alright to puke,
And I couldn't find my rubber band,
And you didn't even ask me to.
How at 3am you got me bottles of lemonade and water,
And all I did was fuck your car,
It didn't affect you, but it pissed me,
how I said "I just wanna go back to your room"
And how your anything meant so much home to me,
And you used your brush cuz I wanted to brush my teeth,
Oh shit, I am crying like crazy
I need to stop freakin my sis, her guy and my friend,
They are so nice but I can't stop it.
All I am saying is how all that clubs have are male-bitches,
How I am sick of this ciity, how I am sick of being ill-treated,
How I am never having drinks in a mixture,
How I still on my finger-tips remember your number.


But I know I will regret missing you tomorrow,
And I will go to a club day after,
I will again drink this much or even more,
But hopefully, I won't cry again for an asshole.

2 comments:

  1. Are all Indian men like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i think all men are like this, except a few.. ofcourse.

    ReplyDelete