Sunday, October 2, 2011

You make falling in love easy!


And I wondered if it didn’t work out with him, it wont work out with anyone else,
And just when I got fine guiltless drunk-kissing cute boys, u had ur way in,
I told you, I don’t believe in “love”
And that I dont any longer trust in “the one”
But u didn’t take the easy road like all of them
U said “you love me” and you said you will wait
when I got my crazy-self at you, u didn’t like me any less
You wrote me poems and said I look pretty when I looked like a mess
you dont let your friends make fun of me
or whatever that was supposed to be

I used 2 say God has a crush on me that’s y he cant c me happy with someone else
But I know now y it didn’t work out with any of them
And I have my heaven in your arms
All the twisted bend to you just adds up to ur charm
And the more I spend time with you
I m sure I would fall in love with you


4 comments:

  1. And I wondered if it didn’t work out with him, it wont work out with anyone else,
    And just when I got fine guiltless drunk-kissing cute boys, u had ur way in,

    THANK GOD FOR U NOT BEING OK WITH KISSING RANDOM GUYS ANYMORE!

    I told you, I don’t believe in “love”
    And that I dont any longer trust in “the one”
    But u didn’t take the easy road like all of them
    U said “you love me” and you said you will wait

    THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I DONT BELIEVE IN TOO..
    BUT SOMETIMES I GUESS YOU JUST HAVE TO SHUT DOWN...
    FORGET ABOUT BELIEVING.. NOT BELIEVING.. RIGHT... WRONG... SHUT DOWN AND JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART.. IT'LL NEVER LEAD YOU TO THE WRONG PLACE...

    when I got my crazy-self at you, u didn’t like me any less
    You wrote me poems and said I look pretty when I looked like a mess
    you dont let your friends make fun of me
    or whatever that was supposed to be

    YOU CALL THAT YOUR CRAZY SELF?? THATS FUNNY, BECAUSE I LOVE IT WHEN YOU BEHAVE LIKE THAT, ITS SO GF-ISH :)... AND NO ONE CAN MAKE FUN OF MY CUDDLEY CREATURE OR I'L PRACTICE MY KARATE ON THEM :P

    I used 2 say God has a crush on me that’s y he cant c me happy with someone else
    But I know now y it didn’t work out with any of them
    And I have my heaven in your arms

    AWWWWWW... GOD HAS A CRUSH ON U EH??? UR SO CUTE :*...... UMM HEAVEN AND ALL.... OK THIS IS GETTING INTENSE NOW... I AM AFRAID OF LOVE TOO U KNOW... TO AN EXTENT I AM A DISBELIEVER TOO!

    All the twisted bend to you just adds up to ur charm
    And the more I spend time with you
    I m sure I would fall in love with you

    :D THAT IS SUCH A NICE THING TO THINK !!! WISH I COULD BELIEVE THAT :(......

    AND ABOUT FALLING IN LOVE....

    AJAAA ... AJAAAA... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do bring a smile

    ReplyDelete