Friday, September 30, 2011

Ghost of Chances


The question is I don't get how people believe,
That as well as they know themselves, they know others!
And then they say "Your fault is thinking bitter,
And thinking women sleep with monsters."
I know I need to give it a shot,
It's the Ghost of Chances, it makes no promises,
It comes when You least expect it and doesn't when you want it.

It's strange how when I sit with you, an hour turns into 3 minutes,
Just as weird as women *tell* lies, yet *whisper* secrets,
N how with you, a simple September night becomes over moony and inlet-warm,
And how downloadable- nice sounds a normal song,
And how you let me kiss you when you are on a phone call,
And you suppress all your desperation in your heart :P

There is match-making in your job,
A secret- keeper in your dog,
Pleasure in your stubble against my back,
Happy complacency being around u where u stand,
A party where no 1 intrudes,
Smiley-ness in your room,
Happiness when we stand next to your window,
As the moonlight plays its "touch and go"
Can't remember what pulled me so strong,
Maybe it was your eyes, now maybe your arms,
Sure they sent you out of nowhere,
It feels like it was yesterday,
And also feels like a lot more,
And maybe I like u more than before,
So Dost thou know who made thee?
And sent you as my gravity?
It would be easy to love you,
But just as hard to see you leave,
Cuz who knows if you would ever return?
Loving is indeed the toughest thing to learn!

10 comments:

  1. I dont know who you are and where your from, but you feel right. You feel like everything i'll ever need. We hold hands and fly away into the clouds, drifting away from an ugly reality. But escaping is not the same as erasing, because baby i am not blind, i know who i am and where i am from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i cant say anything about something i dont know... but you got me, waiting... even after 9 hours of not replying :D
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this one true or made up?
    What happened here?
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. all true.. he turned out to be an asshole.. everything opposite of what I perceived of him. Made out with 2 chics the same night and still doesnot own up to it.
    Sometimes its too bad that we see our niceness in the world and make Heroes of Side-Actors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. Was he your boyfriend who did this to you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you know he made out with chics the same night and still doesnot own up to it?? Were you with him?

    ReplyDelete
  7. umm, I saw him trying to kiss his ex. And I walked out, got in my car, never returned. His exnlater apologized to me and told me that he made out with another girl right infront of her after they were left together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indian men!!!! Ughh!!

    ReplyDelete