Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bitter Hearts...




Do you possess that brutal, cruel heart,
The one that will use me and never look back,
Do you own the ruthless, frozen heart,
The one that I have been looking for?


Are you that snake-eyed dog?
The one that will wander off
just when I will need another touch of those b’ful hands,
The one that will get Alice-lost
in another one of those wonderlands..


So, Are you that misery-candied guy?
for whom a lot of girls have written sad songs and cried?
The one that makes plans and never replies?
Cuz that’s what I want!
I don’t like those love-sick butterflies!


I will drown in those ocean eyes,
and put my life on those foreign lies,
So do you possess the Arctic-cold heart?
Cuz I think that turns me on!
just the fact that when I will need u the most,
U would be long dead and gone,
But if love is what you are looking for,
Then baby I will be swanning out that door!


 So are you that barbarous face with a pretty mask?
And are Gloomy nights only when you call,
The one that waltz only on dingy songs?
The one that will be playing with my heart?


Oh! I don’t mind, no I don’t mind at all,
infact  it makes me want you all the more!
And You can avoid me for a month or long,
but I will just be happy when u will be back for more

So are... Are we the bitter hearts
that people are scared of?
The ones that are always on the rocky road,
Driving break-less down the mountain slope…

5 comments:

  1. my frend u dissapointd me..u faild 2 recognize me! X-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cnt gt ur email id..cnt trace ya on fb..chk ur orkut msgs! got here through ur linkdin page. my email id:-
    crazydaisy1989@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont use orkut anymore.. just temme ur name, i obvio cant recognize ya with that name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have expressed your self brilliantly love! and you'v given words to some of the most unspoken realities of life.... super hot work.... just like you ;) muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well! u inspired this line "The one that makes plans and never replies?" :P

    ReplyDelete