Monday, September 12, 2011

Sometimes...


And sometimes it’s the memories that kill me
Sometimes its the fact that we still have memories
Sometimes its you, sometimes its me
Sometimes it’s the other girls
Sometimes it’s your words
The good ones begotten w/o intending
The harsh ones from deep within
The sweet ones merely outta good mood
or from the effect of the Moon
Sometimes its your infidelity
Sometimes its my treacherous need for freedom
Sometimes its these mood swings
For, It’s a birth right of every woman!
Sometimes its your shady behavior
Sometimes it’s complications sketched from the presence of her
I wish we could be measured with a thermometer
Cuz sometimes we r December-cold and sometimes we r July-burning
Sometimes its way too less, sometimes it’s a lot like love
They say - To love would be an awfully big adventure
I am pretty sure I can trek, if u were a mountain
But I cant trust the mind of a man,
the land slide that u might plan
I hardly talk about us anyway,
Just sometimes to my cigarettes and ashtray
You make it so bloody hard to love you
And harder to like another one of your race!


4 comments:

  1. this is one really intense and touching poem duckie!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what happened here? This sounds very complicated. Hatred and betrayal it sounds like. what happened here?
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! It was just a poem to vent out all that I had gone through.

    ReplyDelete