Sunday, October 23, 2011

God is there, and He is great and He listens!



I hated God when He gave me scars,
I hated Him when I didn't get nice marks,
Hated Him when someone would do me wrong,
Hated Him when shit won't go according to how I'ld want.


Now I can feel Him, I know He is walking with me,
I feel His presence, n I thank Him for being on my side,
And I know He is on my side! Always was, sure will be.
I thank Him for having given me scars when I could have died,
For not making me pretty that I get settled,
With whichever asshole I'ld really like,
Cuz the asshole won't find someone better,
And I would be way too blind!


And I blamed Him for making my nice guys crappy,
I thought it was because He has a crush on me,
And that He feels jealous when somebody else is the reason behind the *smiling* Me,
But in real, He was saving me from crappier that they would keep on getting,
And I blamed Him for taking away from me my arms abode where I loved to be,
But right now I am thankful from each nerve of my heart to not be where I used to be!


And I thank Him for letting them go,
And I thank Him for not letting me be in a situation where ignorance is bliss,
I thank Him for not making me put up with an/ another asshole,
I thank Him for getting my heart broken a couple of times,
I thank Him for giving me endless suffocating teary nights,
Cuz its combination of all this that has made me so right and wise!


I know He was there, always was. Sure will be!
He was there, with his own set of incomprehensible Godly tricks and ways,
And now I put my faith in His celestial embrace and I see His Light enter and gross immorality dissipates,
I know He is our Father, and He shall make my life a song that shall be sung beautifully,
I know He was right there, feeling sad when I questioned "where the fuck are you", crying, blaming incessantly,
And I kept disbelieving in Him while He was fixing my ignorant childish mind & making me stronger,
I saw through the fact that he gave me the BEST gift anyone could ever have in a sister,
I saw through the fact that its a training period for the real War that I might face in the future,
I saw through the fact that God is there, and He is great and He listens!
:)

4 comments: