Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Grey Sweater and Collar-Shirts!




So, today I woke up to a morning without his text,
Flash back to what he laughed at, this night,
the night we met.
The night, when he was here and there was happiness in this weather,
When he wore his dark eyes and his favourite light grey sweater,
With his sense of humour and his patent collar-neck shirts,
I became too fond of his bunny laugh and now it hurts.
Maybe I will see him tonight when I go to sleep,
But it gets too lonely knowing that he isn’t here in this city,
Or not having him – to ask me out or to meet,
Need a little time to digest that he has gone,
I wont see him diss my kiss with my Red Lipstick on,
Or tell me that my dress looks good in a club,
Or to infuriate me, or to fuck my brains up.

So, God.. all that I asked from you was just this,
To let him stay here till we get sick of all of this,
But you chose to see through my requests,
And 7200 miles away, flew him in his blue jacket,
was just one person, that I asked you for,
 I am sure I would be a better God,
if given a chance over you, Or have you lost all your powers?
Now I wonder what you listen to, when you don’t even listen to prayers!


For the sake of my happiness or my faith in you,
Grant me a miracle before I forget either of you 2 :D

1 comment: