Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Please Miss Your Plane


I sat here, when you were about to fly off, looking at the moon,
hearing your voice would have made me cry, so I didnt call you,
but I prayed with ALL my heart, "PLEASE MISS YOUR PLANE!!"

I never liked you with ALL my heart... and still it hurt me SO much 2 see you leave! 
How miserable liking you would have been, with all my heart had I liked thee!
And yet all last week, I prayed that you should miss your plane!


And I have dried my eyes crying just these two nights, lying here alone,
How I wish you would hold me tight saying "Come here" and crush my bones,
but how will you, when you didn't miss your plane?

Ah, what we make out of people!!
Made you something celestial, unreal, and beautiful..
and that caused me so much pain.


but what you were, was a sugar-coated hurtful song,
Stranded me on a dark, delusional road for too long,
and went ahead to board your plane.


Well, now you just messaged me from your US number
and now for another hour, I'll stay up and wonder
Why didn't you miss your plane.

2 comments: