Monday, February 6, 2012

Running to Airport Romantic Scenes



He is about to leave Delhi in a couple of hours. How I wish, he would stay back. 
But I know God wont do that, because HE HAS BETTER PLANS FOR ME!   Huh. I am sick of listening to all this crap. 
I was fine an hour back, I don’t know what gets into me. I surprise myself by how weak and strong I get. Alright, he didn’t like me that much, so I have no reason to cry when he is moving back to his country, but he made me feel things I had not, ever, surprisingly! Like, in the movies! 
For example, We were to enter his hotel room as we had been partying all night, It was around 3am, and the Hotel staff refused to let me in as it was after Visiting Hours and I was not carrying my ID Proof.. So, he went to his room to keep his laptop , and meanwhile I was trying to convince the Duty Manager to let me stay back to see him by telling the Duty Manager  You don’t know what this means to me! He is going back to the US tomorrow ..(and between which my voice broke down and I almost had tears in my eyes and then I obviously turned around, shrugged them tears off and continued).. You don't know what power you have right now and you are ruining my story with it. And the guy was SO taken aback! Haha… 
I am sure he never had faced or heard of any such a thing except for in the cheesy chick flicks where the Actor sprints to the airport to declare his love before it’s too late and when stopped by the Airport Security, he says, breathlessly, shit like.. 
There is a girl boarding a plane right now, who I love and If I don’t get there in time and tell her how I really feel, I may never see her again. She is leaving and the next 2 minutes is all the time I have got. Please let me go, if you have ever loved someone! 
and surprisingly the Security staff would even give in to the emotions.. 
BUT with me what happened was a lot more real than this, I was turned out! hahaAlthough, he apologized to me, with all the right words. And on my way back, all I cribbed about was materialistic, work-related, unemotional animals in the bodies of humans, who value work over real people and lives, and to whom emotions are nothing but paper-work. You get me the right paper-work, I let you in.. or you stay out. And all throughout the next day, I just hoped, he would die single!!! *serious killer face*
But the next night, I came in with my ID Proof and it was around 12 and the new Duty in-charge Manager didn’t let me in, So I asked her to call the same guy who I had narrated my whole life story with almost tears in my eyes and alcohol in my system (Well! why else do you think I would argue with the staff in their own territory :P ) , and the minute he saw me, he said let her in and apologized to me again for last night. And I was like, woooah! someone is changed.. Maybe his girl friend told him that if he keeps taking ill-wishes of lovers then they(the Duty Manager ad his gf) would never be able to get married and she will be rejected by his parents or/and vice versa and his/her parents will arrange his/her marriage.. :D  
So, well right now, I can do my share of running to the Airport, struggling through the security... but it's not worth it!!
plus, I am a little alien to myself, I might break down crying, embarrassing everyone around me and myself.. and if I dont, then I think he is not worth all the effort, right? cuz apparently I am not worth his, to stay back for.
ANYWAY, drama!
That's it :)

1 comment:

  1. Uff!! kya hoga tera? :P

    you didnt share the rest of the story!! after he let you go in :P

    ReplyDelete