Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just a Guy!

Well, I am writing this on behalf of men,  cuz oh well, they never will, right? :)


I know I killed it, I messed up.
I was too stupid, too dishonest, but that’s cuz
I’m just  a guy.

I should have never played with your heart,
And I loved getting you jealous, I should have stopped,
I begot the jealousy in your head and whenever you were, I could tell,
Cuz baby, you try hard but , Jealousy, you can’t wear it well.
I rejoiced seeing you want me and then went ahead, wanting them.
You were right, that one time, when you said I am stuck up,
But baby, I was too proud to realize I’ld get caught with all my lies.
But baby, Im just a guy.

And now I see, what you see when you open your big brown eyes,
You see a dog, and you see a best friend, unconditional love ,
and I see a stray animal I can’t trust.
When you see a girl wearing a gown, you think of fairytales,
I see an over-covering dress on a big ass babe,
When you drive through snow, your mood lits up & you think of honeymoon,
I think of turning on my heater as soon I reach my room.
When you see a Deer in the snow, You think of Bambi,
When you see a Pig, you think of Pooh’s best friend,
When you see me, you wish I’ld change
And I think, To Hell with it!
 I’m just a guy.

When we see movies, you think of us,
And I see my ex in the actress,
When you listen to a song,
You think you’ld  write me one or hope I’ld sing it to you,
But I listen to the beats, the bass and the tunes.
When you see a guy, u see a friend,
When I see a girl, I think of doing her,
And I just hope u know I meant no harm,
I saw you the other day in someone else’s arms,
Girl, I’m just a guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment