Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Love Me

Hey! So, for a very very long time I had been longing to create a poem, Well, I had no Muse, but my passion to write was stronger than my luck of having one… so I have mind-created this whole poem. And I hope you like it. =)



So what if I wrote you a poem and never tell you about it?
Cuz pretty-heart, that’s what I plan to do,
I want you to be my Muse and paint you down in writing,
And I wonder how hard shall it be to do.
They told us on the News, Tonight there’s no Moon out in the sea,
The clouds are spread out like the blanket you must be using to sleep,
How shall they navigate, when the merchants can’t see the stars,
The tide is high and the winds are stronger,
Do you think the shore will witness them kiss their partners?
Doesn’t this make Love interesting? The danger is romantic.
The wait makes it worth it, and the fear of losing – makes you appreciate it.

You give me the same type of rapturous delights,
That I sought for too long but could never find,
You give me the inner-peace and silently steal away my afflictions,
It’s like I believe u and I can trust u, and with you -
I don’t have to worry about waking up to a man’s dreadful indifference.

I wonder what air you breathed when you grew up,
That has made you a man of words,
Cause I have met too many before
And they only taught me to expect worse.
I can hardly keep my calm around you
And you take no time to drive me wild
And you see me for who I am and not the masks and covers I try.,
You told me the other night, when we lay in the garden watching stars
And the extra  tides-water drizzled on us, like magic from above,
“Babe, I can tell this Courage mask is fake, I can tell you are scared”
I said – “I know what Affection is meant for,   to liberate,
But rather it comes along with memories of pleasure,
past regrets, passion & old pain.
I would never hurt you but I don’t wanna hold new pair of hands again.”
And you said
“Free fall.
Love me with the love you couldn’t  put to use,
Love me with the remainder of the love you had to lose,
Love me like you are mad at me, Love me like you love me,
Love me till you realize that there’s nothing happier than to love me.

Love me with the passion of a lover meeting his love after 365 days,
Love me with the trust and faith of a thousand saints,
Love me with the enthusiasm of a World Record winner,
Love me with the undiscovered pleasures of a sinner,
Love me like you’ve never loved before in your life,
Love me like I’m forever yours and let me love you like u r mine.”


No comments:

Post a Comment