Monday, February 21, 2011

Effete Men.



These Effete Men want Women! Laugh! 


Weird, how perspectives change.. I had seen effete guys with such cute eyes earlier in my this poem
2 start it off, I must tell u.. Its all but imagination of mind that makes him , capital H-I-M, deludes u into believing what no one else sees... and maybe find u stupid for dating your capital H-I-M, him for them.. and U find them blind for not understanding WHY he is HE....
and it takes a blow from him in your abdomen when u expected it the least to realize HE is nothing but a he... or in my case.. A Lot Like She... and funny How I wrote him this poem, and many more though...but I'll just link one now.. Dont have heart enough to go through them again and laugh at myself...! so that poem is - Love
SO FUCKING IRONIC!!!!
Well ! there is this new kind of men I have recently (blame my lack of exposure) encountered... and got to know too well... which is of course as the name of this post suggests *Effete Men*.. lol.. well! maybe I should take off *Men* cuz the two are like saying loyal boyfriends... or straight curls.
I dislike them.
Where are those impeccably, raw-ly-dressed, wildly-successful, reserved, no-gossip, no-bitching, no-back-biting, no-cheating, aggressive, passionate , sexy-to-the-end-of-the-world, Hotty-with-a-body-kinda men???


dead and gone.


I don't like the no aggression, soft soppy voices, gentle touching and spending hours 2dress up type.
they make me siiiickkkkk to every drop of pouring rain.


I dont know if it is with these effete men or this new in-thing with guys... They show ur texts around!!!!!
Which *G.U.Y* does that?????????
I mean, I was sitting with people... and my ex (*The Cheat Machine*) says 
"Yes! U said it... Yes Yes U did.... Wait! Should I show them that You DID say that to Me... I have your text.. Lemme just find it." 
and busied himself in drowning himself  in his phone to find my text! Oh! how I wish he had met a whirlpool and fucking died in there. No! actually I dont hate him anymore. He is just my piece of joke... or piece of rant.. nothing too important that I would throw any extreme amount of emotions his way. Not anymore!


Well~! I was S.H.O.C.K.E.D - T.O - E.V.E.R.Y - S.H.O.C.K.A.B.L.E - P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E - N.E.R.V.E - O.F - M.Y - M.I.ND - A.N.D - B.O.D.Y.
So shocked.. that all that came out of my mouth was "Dont be a girl!!"
Shit, and I thought I had met and seen all the gay guys... Scary. For one second I was wallowing in self-loathing for have fallen for HIM!!! for this girlier-than-you,-baby guy infront of me.... Like WHO DOES THAT???? 
For one minute I hated every part of Me to have thought HIM the God of all the men in the world... Really?Who was I kidding??? God of MEN???


and then the sadistic touch to this type.
They LOVE to listen to how attached U are to them, how U cant live without them, how crazy U r about them... to just walk on!
Like who does that?????
Who asks u 2 open up.. so they can walk away effortlessly.. Well! we know the answer.. lol


They would hate you for not opening up, not letting them in, not feeling, not letting your guard down... fuck it.


They are so emotional... they get hurt by the smallest thing U dont even know u r doing... and go out there and cheat on you.. like they are Sheikhs and they gotta do it. Its part of their bringing up.. Well! maybe it really is!!!!


There is a funnier part... what guy does not like to handle a crazy girl??? Well again we knnow the answer *Effete Men*
If I were a guy, Gawsh! I would date the craziest chic ever, and handle her and do all the crazy things tohether... and laugh about them later. cuz as they say *Genius and madness are akin*
anyday a crazyyy but a boring person 4 me. Yeah... Effete men *hate* to tread the road less traveled for there might be *danger adventure, might give them an adrenaline rush... which they hate.. cuz that makes them scared... they cant handle trouble.. they are too girly for that.
Honestly.. hang out with your moms, Effys... They will never dislike you for becoming a daughter to her. NEVER.


Good Luck. Good Riddance!


P. S. I cant stooop listening to Love the way U lie - part I and II.. and I cant stooppp myself from wondering is Eminem the only haughty guy alive?? with those sexy eyes... and violent passionate angry streak to him that makes him soo sexy? 
AND I also wonder where do these Effys hide their teddies???

2 comments: