Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ima Hold u tightly


There were days when tissue papers were my best friend
When I could do anything but get up from my bed
Becoming strangers to once-strangers doesnot work that well
When in between u had been much more than just friends.

I had gone too far to see the beacon for directions
Had been too happy once to handle the new born tension
My nights had been too jolly to stand these ebony ones
There was so much darkness around me,
i wonder where was my Sun!

I was like a prom girl with tears in her eyes
Looks like fun but purple teardrops she cries

Another *good guy* had come around
Flash forward: Another long affair had come and gone...
I don’t know why it always leaves me this way
I was depressed  like some company’s C.A.
I was as shattered n broken as my newly broken heart
wonder why Everytime I would be shot with a sharper dart
And so I close my eyes, done with these *good* guys
And I opened and saw u standin by my side
U picked me up, i dont know y but I held u tightly
its so unreal, and i dont ever want u 2 leave me.

Now everything settles in its place properly
So I know y no other guy ever burned this brightly
and i know y did all of them make me cry
so u come in and make me smile =))

now I know what was missing in my life
so I can close my eyes n c u standin by my side
and i wanna thank u, for being so sexily carefree
and when i most needed it, u came in 2make me happy

..and I know what I will do
if u happen to leave me too
I wont sit here, crying listening to sad tracks
Hoping , wishing for that second when u myt come back
NO!
I wont care to think where did I go wrong
I wont cry a second too long
I would be rocking out of my bit
I would go get pink flowers from the market
A pretty card, and foot the bill
That says “I need u.. and I always will”
So if u wanna leave me too
U know I wont stop u.. wont even waste my time missing u
I wont waste my time listening to sad tracks
Hoping n wishin for the second u might just come back
cuz if u leave baby, i m coming with u
Ima hold u tightly, its just me and u!
<3

5 comments: