Saturday, February 12, 2011

He's my kind of gravity !



Which is that second when I don’t think of you?
Which is that one day when I don’t wanna meet you?
Which is that one dream when I don’t wanna c you?
But you’ll see I’ll move on.

You were “everything” that I wanted
 I was at the verge where next is
Where people would have shouted
That “She has lost it”

I don’t know if I’ll be waiting for you
But I want to..
..But I wont
I have a heart that’s running in a direction
My brain would curse it for

You blamed me for not expressing enough my “like” for you
But did it work when I did?
Its not,  like you don’t know that I am crazy about you
But again, now I realize it was a mistake I committed.

Its weird how words are all that mean to you
And being faithful or crying to see you go… doesnot
Its just a bad time I’m going through
Although its cuz of you, but I’ll get up.

Now my days are all some shade of melancholy
Dull and dead.. U became my kind of gravity!
But I’m very strong, I’ll rise up with ease
Even tho I fell for u, I kno u rnt strong enuf a man to handle me!

But the choice was mine… the loss mine too
Hope I never meet another man , in my life, like u
I’ll tell u a lil secret.. I thought u were my Mills n Boon guy
It makes me laugh so bad that it makes me cry

I don’t know how to end this poem…
It still does not comprise everything that I hav gone thru
And everything that I am still going thru…
but I’ll finish it abrupt, not give my piece of creation enough time
forget that I ever started it and get along with my life…
unneeded to say,  Just like you !

No comments:

Post a Comment