Saturday, February 12, 2011

O.V.E.R


So today I thought maybe just write you one last poem…
Though you don’t deserve it in the least
But I got so many emotions.. need to fuck them
Write you, forget you and leave.

So, maybe there is something that holds me back to you
And I don’t know what
But I know I don’t deserve what u hav got me in to
Hit me ryt with that dart.

Honestly, if I step back and see
There’s nothing in u that should be holding me
Average face, average height, average manners, average smile
You are so average, it hurts… I’ld rather sympathize!

So now that my charity is over..
I am waking on..
You know what sucks..
That It took me so long

I was kinda ashamed to introduce my friends to you
Cuz they always lectured on how I can get a better guy
Guess I was blind that I continued
So y dnt u make dis world happy AKA die?

I have never seen a lesser man than you
So scared, without guts, so not impromptu
Bad at everything.. I even feel ashamed to mention the list
So y don’t u sit and suck it .. U r just a growing number in age..
Ur mind and personality never caught on with the race!

1 comment: