Saturday, February 19, 2011

Till u get old.......





Its my story with this boy in a  grey laura
Who was every word of cute that made me awe
Who made my delhi nights pretty cuza his silly presence
Now I wake up to find them all pretense

From January came my months of tears,
Because of u and u wer not even here
I see no sense in being my old-self: vibrant n happy
My friends n sister have got sick worrying about me.

Everything’s a reminder of those summer-feelings, I felt
When I cried myself to sleep each night after u left
You know I have got through a lot of sad times
But unlike then, now u r not mine.
                                                
There are times when I miss you
And all that we had
I  can not see myself holding someone else’s hand
It does not give a fuck to you
And weird, how it changed my whole world
I wont cry but my throat has a lump.


I wanna go back to the time with u
Where We sat in the park and u explained me ur tattoo
but that’s all just impossible.


I see you acting SOOO normal.. that I wanna hit you so bad
And there was a time when happiness was all I had
You were so nice, so lovely.. made your world around me
I was so naïve… lost my heart thinkin I was ur one and only.
I Acted like I was a flight risk… would leave you for another
but today all I have is ur memories and u have her.


i know what i have gone through
when all ur statuses talked of others only
and all my statuses were for u...
and not a single one u wrote fr me.

U had just returned to land
Lets meet up, u planned.
I texted “how long can I stay with u?”
Ur  reply is a memory I just cant let go
That was da sweetest thing u  ever said
U replied “till u get old……



Do u remember, we were sittin there in ur car
U found reasons to hold my hand every now n then
And I thought I was the luckiest girl on this planet
I never realized when I fell as hard and bad as I did

When u hear “Stars go blue” song
I hope it reminds u of my Tim McGraw
And when someone calls u baby or does anything crazy
I hope It just makes u think of me


But u got secrets u never shared
And I was just a laughing stock
When it got hard to take
This  is what I thought about.

Don’t fall for anyone again…Cuz they r nutin but selfish stones
Or brace urself for goodbyes… Cuz they WILL leave u alone
They would leave u with alacrity … that’s all that I have known
Next time u think u might fall for a guy…. But gladly, this next time would never b born!

But I am doing fine… it sucks how u left me for someone better
Like, we were never dating …. It was a business n u were a vulture
Looking for ur carrion, calculating in mind..
Who would be a better meal tonight!
Weird, how I once called u a vulture
And said I would be ur Carrion (click it!) 
So sadly, it means, u r done eating me
And now ur search carries on!

4 comments:

  1. Are you better off now, without all that "till you get old" stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you better off now, without all that "till you get old" stuff? Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good going girl, that's the spirit :)

    ReplyDelete