Friday, March 11, 2011

He is my snowy vacation



I am a beginner driver… but I drive fast
I race them yellow lights
and I can give competition
I don’t let people run me by

He is a brilliant driver.. like he was born in a jeep
His left hand stays with me
When his right hand changes da gears
AND plays with the steering wheel

I have seen him drive so fuckin fast
But Only When he comes to pick me up
The moment I am in his car
I don’t think he can drive any slower

there’s this young cute-crazy touch to him
which I’m afraid will fade away
i don’t know what he thinks of me
but I soo hope this would stay

he does all the stupid things to hold my hand
his smallest things bring me the biggest happiness
theres something about just meeting him
that feels like a celestial taste of heaven

Its weird how he has such pretty girls at his party
but if i am free.. he doesn’t take 2 minutes 2 leave
n reaches my colony in minutes, so gladly
n gets even happier when we meet

I wonder if he has never had an ex
Cuz he never talks about one

He is so happy to just have me around
It does not look like anyone
ever broke his heart
And that scares me so much


He is like north- American snowy vacation
In da middle of irritating Indian summer
How can I want this to end?
I hope Gods never call him back
Or ....wake me up.


1 comment:

  1. ohh...he could be gay too! beware of such ppl!

    *sincere advice*

    ReplyDelete