Tuesday, March 1, 2011

If we meet tomorrow


I don’t hate you, I just don’t care about assholes anymore
Finally Now, I have sense, saved self-respect and peace of mind
No more waiting for your name to come up on my phone
No more wondering who you are sleeping with tonight

I don’t think of you
or what you must be doing
I don’t daydream what I would say
when we have our chance run-ins

I don’t wallow in melancholy
Thinking of what we could have had
I don’t think of the time when we were happy
Or anything nice you ever said

there was a happy-time you were so pretty
when i knew nothing of your conquests
when i knew only what i could see
when you were God amongst all men

Its too late to realize that we weren’t meant to be
I was my own skin and you were a hidden knife
So I am walking away, happy and free
cuz I know now, I am meant for bigger things in life

I have high sense of  confidence and pride
and a higher sense of disgust towards betrayers
I hate to think we hung out days and nights
and we ever dated each other

u gifted me endless hurt and so much pain,
such painful sorrow
but I hope we meet like nothing happened
if we meet tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. ok, this is a work of art, i must say...like really! best ever!

    ReplyDelete