Monday, March 14, 2011

Wish She was Me!


It was great blue sky when thou caught my eye
nothing seemed prettier than thy eyes
I had had my share of heart breaks, dark days n goodbyes
But there was sumtin about thee that felt SO right

There had next to thee, thy mistress
who was right out of a magazine
But thou set thy eyes in my direction
n I knew u wished She was Me!

Wasn’t there felt the arousal of love-kindling fire
They say… wishing n doing are same!
when Heaven punished equally 4 desires
Better not for doing, we be blamed? ;)

If I wore but a white ribbon n pink dress
And Life were but a dream...
And all the wishes made sense
Oh Sweet God! u know I would be where sat She.


3 comments:

  1. tough to understand :P but it was nice again, ur poems ahv fire yet snow of a dream place. this one is prettiest maybe even cause its too complicated and different. go on (y)

    ReplyDelete