Monday, March 14, 2011

Ur wagon'll lead U to dungeons!


Oh! U make me laugh.. U know that’s true!
And its funny .. cuz of what all we have been through
And it funnier.. cuz You make me laugh at U..!!

Well! There are times when something reminds me
of what u did and what u had said
And I wanna leave everything as it is
come right up to u and give u a tight slap

I know your mental inability to decipher all this
And u would rather name it *mood swings*
I really don’t know how did I let u bother me
For as long and as much as u did

U were a ship who fuckin hated anchors
Hence, I found no stability or security of words.
N u never got sick of ur *break ups* n *start overs*
N those bunch of sluts n unpaid, nonetheless, whores



Well u blocked my journey
Took me in your wagon
Far away from my country
crossed 13 jungles, handful kingdoms, 3oceans
and just when I settled in perfectly
I woke up to an uncomfortable Sun, a treacherous lover
Woke up to a day when u had found another 
And u told me to pack – up

And I sat down crying on the ground full of pebbles
Cuz all that I ever knew was a Jerk who chose 2 flee
 travelling back to a safer place in someone else’s wagon
Was scary like it must be for a snowflake to get lost in a sea.

I cried like a kicked pup.. 4 a minute, I lost my faith in God
Cuz all I still wanted was U n  I knew U wont look back
I lost U, but I realized U never lose what u had
I got furious at U but Another minute ,I sat and laughed 

U told me to move on.. and I had no place to go
I didn’t know how to reach back where we started from
I didn’t know the directions, 
n u had no time to let me know

I knew y u were in a hurry to walk ur ways
Its not a very pretty picture to see sumone do that..
when left here, u r the one who stays
so I wept n picked shattered pieces 2 begin again




Was too much to take.. all your infidelity
Then not acceptin ur fault n creamin' it with apathy
Flingin 'every girl like she’s gonna gift u super-powers,
Shoutin infront of friends,
 I dunno y it took so long for this fuckin humour to end!

Well no flowers, no Valentines Day.. sure it wasnot a relationship
Well ! then it was not a fling cuz u only treated me like shit..
You r a jerk.. Well ! And worse r ur friends
U know..I like being nice.. But I like it better to take revenge!


And I see u run like a scared rabbit from a lion
But baby! U r as small as I am giant.
I dont enjoy hunting ducks
Wont waste my time killing ur fun
Cuz it will all be gone with another uncomfortable Sun!
Cuz what u give around.. returns and BOOM! back it comes
She’l also take u across 13 jungles, handful kingdoms n 3oceans
2 find another n u would be  left cold alone in a colder dungeon !

Again, I don’t hate U… My poem isn’t 4 peopl who r special 2 me
But 4 people who r subject to my love or mockery
And u know what list u r dropped to
Read the first 3 lines.. I like to laugh at U!


3 comments:

  1. heeheeheeheehee @ "one tight slap"!!! best line ever in a poem!

    XD :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like a story
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete