Friday, March 11, 2011

So fucked up!

I am the type of girl
Who isn’t ever sure if she’s in love..
Or what his feelings are for her
But When his presence brings me happiness
I will definitely picture us married 
even at the rate of 1 night dream in 3 months
and i would surely unwelcome "our" end
no matter how cool I pretend!

If I write a poem about him,
he neednt be special 2 me!

Not even the hottest guy can erase
my affections for him by even a layer.

I think about him almost 24x7
just hangin ut with him is my mini-heaven
I dread anything should ever take him away from me
I start feeling life is so short ..
and we have wasted enough time already

I pray for him whenever I pray for me.
And I pray regularly.


I'ld never tell him
but if he knows... 
that wud b out of luck
I know what u r thinkin
that I'm so fucked up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment