Monday, March 21, 2011

I did not!




I understand baby, y u wont look at me the same way that U did..
U gave me your heart n I reveled in the sight as it bled !
I knew not the misery of being treated like this.
I thought I would just fool you every time we kiss.
But I could not!
You trusted in a man as cheap as me!
Who knows not what good-breeding is, I am afraid!
I think I am too less a man for thee~!
Cuz when u thought I sat away from u and nurtured fidelity..
Sweet soul! I did not!

I know now you must be afraid to trust another man.
But darling! its only me, who is disgusting enough to run after every tramp!
My regrets, I am such a flagrant beguiler..
I made promises with u, and slept with her!
I tried 2 hide! But it hid not !
So there you are, with someone else doing things what I did..
And I still follow my same immoral patterns like a school kid ..!
You cried yourself to sleep every night for trusting me.
And u think I might have changed from what a slum-raised dick I had been.
But guess what! I did not..!




8 comments:

  1. hey, no name calling plz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m not.. cant stop the poet to say what he wants to say, can i? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nice one. y didnt i ever think of this idea. writing on a betrayer's behalf. am writing on this. awesome work. nicely portrayed

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks... well! u r da only one. :*
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete