Saturday, March 26, 2011

Moonlight after Midnight


U entered with a friend of ours in that white-grey shirt,
One glimpse and fuck! i realized how cute you were,
Its funny why it pinched me when you talked to her,
Although I was the one who kept the distance between us.

And then everything about the night
Circled itself around you
What is love, if not at first sight?
Like, What are summers if not in June?

And you stood there so tall, so cool
And you had no clue how, I feared, I wanted you


There was something about you that was so hawt
Like when you nonchalantly ignored all da hurtful songs
Like “Heartbreaker” and “Tonight I’m fuckin you”
And I couldn’t help thinkin awww that’s so cute! 

And there was more to you than being so beautiful
Like talkin, sittin outside the club and lookin at the moon

And The same time when moonlight made the snowy hills glow
the moon was here too, above us, as we stood below.
Anything hardly spoken or a word barely heard
ur finesse wud have made up for any error u must have erred.

Though cynicism rules me, and optimism has fled
But even dead roses are used 2 make scents or for lovers' beds
And I prayed against my treacherous thought
Must nt like u anymore than I ought!

2 comments: