Tuesday, February 9, 2010

White Wild Horse =)


He knows I am a House of Cards
&  still he moves around me so fast!
makes me messy, fucks my hair up
& then just sits and has fun.
He will come, talk 2 me, and start takin' my breath away
& then complain I can't conversate !

He comes stands so close 2 me! Just close enough - 2 touch,
close enough - I could hear him breathe hard
Close enough - he could feel my heart skip beats yet beat so fast
Close Enough- he could just pick me in those arms
Carry me on a White Wild Horse
and ld say " Baby 2gether V r destined 2 b doomed"
&  I say "but then even that will be so pretty wth U :)"

2 comments:

  1. its like the prettiest smallest piece ever written! simply loved the sheer innocence of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe thanks baby...
    and well! we were destined to be doomed.. and it wasnt pretty! :P

    ReplyDelete