Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Kinda Guy :D



If I get 2 meet Keith Urban, it would be a moment of felicity + raptures + excitement + nervousness + hallow tummy wid butterflies + happiness, what not!
Like I say,
Hey Keith Urban, I kud give u 50 reasons ,
Y I should b da girl for U!
All those other girls, Well! They r beautiful!
But would they write a poem for U?" =)

Anyway, My current mood : In a state of turmoil ! Y? cuz:
Da desired, tempting fictional men don’t exist !
& da existing men aren’t tempting ! :’(

I am reading a mills&boon typa, & fuck! I hate da guys around me! I regret dating the jerks I dated !
There is NO “man” left on earth, they are all caught up in these books, n the awesomely made h’wood movies (some of them)!
Well, I don’t mind “boys”, they have their charm.
But REALLY?!?! There aint a guy that I have come across yet, who is worth me.
It FUCKIN’ sux! :\
No guy 2 gimme those feelings that Keith Urban does when I listen 2 his “Sweet Thing” or ANY of his perniciously beautiful songs.
So yeah! WHAT is my kind? I dunno! & maybe that’s y I go out wid da wrong lot.
They are EVERYTHING u would NOT want your man 2 b! It is extremely, pathetically sad! Not even THAT is sad!
What is SAD is the fact dat there R people out there who are going to use u to show u around as their girl or as their friend, in the end pullin u down or breaking your heart, or (in my case) atleast spoiling your peace of mood and mind.
It's absolutely disgusting - the lengths to which someone would go!
I have barely set a foot outside the closet and last thing I would want is something like this to bring me down.
I am breathing and sailing through it. There r no scary tides as Rumors had it! When da guy aint worth U, u dont take a sec 2 move on, i took half a sec!! haha

It’s now just funny 2 me, how they cheat on u, back stab u or lie 2 u, and r da biggest infidel creatures ever, they have their dirty dark secrets, n they forget the rules of a secret,
"Hidden secrets have a way of showing up when u LEAST expect ‘em 2 bite u in the ass!"
i dont care anymore! they rnt my sons, that i would care about their slum-mud behaviour !
So go on cheating boys, i dont give a fuck! Anyway u only lie 2 dose whom u care about! like i lie 2 my lecturers! :D
So yeah now first thing I have done is, know MY kind!
- gotta b “Tall
- “Strong” enough 2 pick me or crush me !
- Has to have loadsa “Class” & “Personality”, which is missin’ in EVERYONE these days, wish it was purchasable!
- & he gotta be “oh-so-HAUTE” that I cant think of anyone when I am with/without him.
- he shud be “Passionate” enough that when with him, I cant think!
- “Reserved & Loyal”, I HATE infidelity.
Accordin’ 2 me, an unfaithful guy is similar 2 da guys bred in slums!
- He better be “Crazy”. I detest boring, sad people.
-He should be a 1 woman’s man! I m scared of da easy guys these days, I don’t want STD!
-He should “argue/fight” with me! I don’t like things easy! Haha that’s sure crazy.
-shud hav goood Sensa Humour! I like 2 laugh! :D

And oh! Gawd m kinda in louve with this character Scott Wardell from my current novel. Fuckin’ shit, how I hate unpolished, bland n boring guys!
I need my haaaaaute, passionate, crazy dawg! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment